Look after your baby and the world they live in with a bundle of Mum & You 100% Biodegradable* Baby Wipes. Perfect for messy bums, hands and faces.
What's in the box?
- 24 packs of Mum & You 100% Biodegradable* Sensitive Baby Wipes
Benefits of subscribing
- Save compared to buying once
- Never run out - a regular order delivered when you need it
- Free delivery, every time
- Earn 5p for every £1 spent with member rewards and spend it against future boxes.
- Subscribers get surprises, like free gifts or special discounts
- Access to your online account, where you can amend or skip a delivery or add on extra products
- Pause anytime
- Cancel anytime (except for PrePay or if bought during a sale. Check Sale Ts&Cs).
Have any questions? Our lovely Customer Service Team is here to help!
Eco-conscious without compromising on quality
Lovingly designed by mums, for you
Mum & You 100% Biodegradable* Sensitive Baby Wipes
- Plant based, plastic-free and biodegradable
- 99.4% water and suitable for newborns
- Made from sustainably sourced, naturally derived viscose - a special material made from the most abundant and renewable wood fibre on Earth
- 100% recyclable packaging (recycle with carrier bags at supermarkets)
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to ensure they are safe and comfortable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
Did you know Mum & You baby wipes disintegrate faster than an apple core?! Our lab tests show that Mum & You biodegradable baby wipes disintegrate in only 3 days, compared to an apple core which took 7 days in simulated landfill conditions**. They're compostable too!
We're proud to be Leaping Bunny approved, registered by Vegan Society and use PEFC certified sustainable fibres ***.
Learn more about our Biodegradable Baby Wipes
* Wipes are compostable according to European Standards EN13432 and are certified by TÜV Austria as OK compost Home.
** Test method ASTM D5511.
*** We use fibres certified by PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources under licence number PEFC/16-33-1862.
‡ Wipes used for dirty nappies should be disposed of along with your normal household waste.
"What is it?"
"Where does it come from?"
"Why we use it."
|Aqua||Purified Water||Moistens wipes|
|Sodium Benzoate||Part of the remaining 0.5% not naturally derived ingredients||Helps keep the wipes fresh|
|Sodium Citrate||Plant||Balances the pH to ensure wipes stay gentle on delicate skin|
|Myristamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phospate||Part plant part synthetic||Provides gentle cleansing|
|Sodium Gluconate||Plant||Helps stabilise solution|
|Citric Acid||Plant||Balances the pH to ensure wipes stay gentle on delicate skin|
Every ingredient is hypoallergic; suitable for sensitive & eczema prone skin