Eco Nappies - 3 packs
- NEW 100% recyclable packaging with 30% recycled content
- NEW Smart Tube technology – no more saggy or soggy bottoms. Wetness is distributed evenly guarding against leakages and improving fit with a handy wetness indicator
- Free-from added chemicals - no perfume, lotion or latex
- Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic
- Cotton-like softness - with breathable fabric
- 2 nappychat designs per pack
- Free delivery on orders over £30
What makes our nappies eco-friendly
With a biodegradable core and free from perfume, lotions and latex, our eco-nappies are super soft and comfortable to wear. They’re made using chlorine-free wood pulp from certified sustainable forestry, and our packaging is 100% recyclable and contains 30% recycled content. They can be recycled with carrier bags & soft plastics at larger stores such as supermarkets.
We’re committed to looking after today’s planet for tomorrow’s generation, and this means cutting down on plastic wherever we can.
Our nappies now feature a new wetness indicator, and are soft and flexible for a comfortable fit. They’re free from perfumes and lotions, making them suitable for newborn and the most sensitive skin. Their super absorbent core locks moisture away from your baby's skin and guards against leaks for up to 12 hours.
Every Mum & You nappy features a playful tribe of nappychat characters to help you bond with your baby at change time and beyond. They provide inspiration for songs and stories for your little ones – they’re a great way to spark little imaginations!